- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
INCI: Solum Diatomeae (DiatomaceousEarth/TerredeDiatomées) - Algin - CalciumSulfate - TetrasodiumPyrophosphate - Trisodium Phosphate.
Moistening peel-off algae masque is a professional product which becomes ready to use after adding water.
The product in our offer may be used for every type of skin. It perfectly moistens the layers of skin and simultaneously soothes all irritations with its incredible properties. The effects are visible after the first use – the skin becomes smooth and moistened.
The main ingredient is Thali'source – an exclusive active substance found in the sea which has confirmed moistening properties. This innovative ingredient is rich in oligosaccharides and polysaccharides which improve skin moistening.
Polysacchardies which can be found in brown algae alleviate all types of irritations, making your skin fresh and feeling great. At the same time, the masque is a source of many vitamins and microelements found in seaweed.
Use in 2:3 ratio, i.e. 2 parts of masque should be spread in 3 parts of mineral or spring still water.
Stir until your receive smooth, homogenous mass.
Next quickly put the mass on the face and the neck.
Remove the masque after 15-20 minutes, beginning at the edges.
Rinse the face and the neck with water.
|Use:||The masque for face, neck and décolleté.|
Up to 100% may be applied directly to the skin.
The mixing ratio water: 30/90.
|Storage:||Sealed package at room temperature.|
||Given on thr label.|