- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and Althaea
Our toner, due to urea and NMF contents, restores skin's pH level and correct hydration level.
Hyaluronic acid binds water in epidermis, prevents wrinkles from developing and makes skin flexible and resilient. It protects the skin from drying and enhances its protective abilities.
Niacinamide (vitamin PP) used in cosmetics regulates skin’s hydration, enhances its flexibility and has anti-ageing abilities. It decreases discolorations left on the skin and prevents new blemishes from occurring. It decreases sebum synthesis and reduces number of comedones.
D-Panthenol moisturizes and firms the skin. It soothes irritations and inflammations. It also enhances epidermis regeneration and wound healing.
Urea is a perfect cosmetic ingredient. It deeply moisturizes your skin, protects it from dehydration and excessive exfoliation.
NMF is a substance that protects skin from dehydration. It helps keep the correct amount of water in upper layers of skin. It is also crucial in supporting correct physical properties of outer layers of the skin (Stratum corneum). NMF contains amino acids, urea, AHA acids and its lactates, as well as PCA.
Składniki (INCI): Aqua, Urea, D-Panthenol, Niacynamide, Hyaluronic Acid, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Sodium PCA, Glucose, Glutamic Acid, Lysine, Glycine, Allantoin, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Use no more than twice a day
At a temperature of 21 deg. C