- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Jasmine hydrolat (hydrosol) - ECOCERT
- Dried marigold (calendula) petals
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
INCI: Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil
Natural tea tree essential oil is manufactured from the leaves and small tree twigs by means of steam distillation. The leaves of tea tree have coniferous shape, however, the flowers are yellowish or slightly purple. The treeshrub grows wild in swamp areas in the territory of Australia and nowadays, it is also grown on plantations there.
Effects and use:
In aromatherapy, it is one of the strongest anti-virus and anti-bacterial ingredients. It has very strong anti-bacterial, anti-fungi and anti-virus properties. Its use is recommended for acne, seborrhea and dandruff. It removes papillae. The oil is also recommended for the creation of skin cleansing preparations. It limits the creation of new eruptions by means of normalizing the activity of sebaceous glands. It also helps in case of bedsores and chilblains.
The oil has also pain killing, antipuritic, pore tensing and generally regenerative properties. Similarly to eucalyptus oil, it is recommended for the healing of injuries. It prevents infections and simultaneously accelerates the process of regeneration. This oil is also used for the production of very expensive perfumes.
Look and fragrance:
It appears in the form of translucent fluid which has spicy, warm, herbal and earthy fragrances.
Contraindications to use:
It is not recommended to use the oil during pregnancy, especially at its first stage. Do not use internally if not consulted with a physician.
The oil is not toxic and does not produce allergies.
|Use||Cosmetic formulations, aromatherapy, massages.|
Cosmetic formulations: 3-5 droplets per 10ml; aromatherapy 5-10 droplets; 2-5 droplets per 10ml of base oil.
|Storage||Tightly shut in a fridge, protect against children.|
|Solubility||In oils, ethyl alcohol.|
|Expiring date||Given on the label.|