- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
Natural caffeine (99,95% of pure caffeine) – extract from green grains of Arabica and Robusta coffees. Alkaloid with strong antioxidant properties, that can reduce adipose tissue excess and increases blood circulation. It also reinforces toxin excretion from the body and protects cells from harmful sun rays.
Recent research shows that caffeine presence in hair products increases its growth by stimulating hair bulbs and protects it from negative hormonal results, especially among men.
Caffeine in anti-cellulite and weight loss products
Caffeine is used mostly in anti-cellulite products due to its abilities to stimulate circulation (prevents swelling) and to invigorate lipolysis/anti-lipogenesis. It has great influence on blood flow and fat cells volume. Caffeine stimulates metabolism, fat burning and reduces cellulite swellings in addition to its energetic properties..
Under eye creams with Caffeine
Caffeine can significantly increase blood microcirculation and has stimulating, energetic and anti- swelling abilities. Thanks to that, it is used in products that remove shadows under the eyes.
Caffeine in anti-wrinkles creams
Caffeine is very often used as one of the components of anti-wrinkles and facial oval correcting creams.
Caffeine and tanning products
It is proved, that xanthine base activate tyrosinase synthesis, which is basic enzyme responsible for melanin synthesis from tyrosine. It means that caffeine can be also used in tanning products. It lowers skin cancer chance due to the natural UV filters that limits UVB rays.
Did you know that…?
The process of roasting lowers caffeine content in coffee. Coffee grains that are dark roasted have less caffeine that those light roasted..
Pharmaceutic plastic bags.
|Usage||Anti-cellulite, fat removing, blood flow increasing, toxin removing and connective tissue stimulating cosmetics..|
0,1 – 2%
|Storage||Room temperature, tightly closed package.|