INCI: Oleum Calophyllum Inophyllum
Olej Tamanu Tamanu oil is produced from fruit of polynesian Tamanu tree. It has a high concentration of non-saturated fatty acids indispensable to maintain healthy and properly moistened skin. This product contains the following acids: oleic (about 49%), linoleic (about 21%), palmitic (about 14%), stearic (about 12–13%) and linolenic (about 0.28%). It has healing, anti-inflammatory, pain-killing, antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, moistening and regenerative properties. When applied it helps treat insects bites, frostbites, skin macerations and scars caused by inflammations. It supports healing process and increases immunity. It prevents creation of blackheads..
This product is recommended for skincare of oily, acne, mixed and blemished skin.
Olej Tamanu Tamanu oil helps to heal eczemas, prevents creation of blackheads, alleviates inflammatory conditions and reduces scars. It is easily absorbed leaving the feeling of moistened, firm and nourished skin.
- skincare of oily, acne, mixed and blemished skin.,
- reduction of acne scars.,
- day-to-day care of face, hands and body.
- care of hands, nails and hair.
- treating eczemas, psoriasis, acne, bruises, haematomas and burns.,
- moistening and anti-inflammatory agent before and after sunbathing. - care of mature and damaged skin. - agent for healing and alleviating red marks, irritations, pain and itching in case of skin injuries and damages, skin inflammatory conditions being the result of sunbathing or insects bites.
- treatment of hair and scalp conditions (dandruff, psoriasis, inflammation of hair follicles, balding)
- skin and hair protection against aggressive external factors..
|Use||In cosmetics, creams for the face and body, hair care, skin, feet, nails.|
|Recommended concentration||To 100% can be applied directly to the skin. It is recommended to dilute the oil in the other oil in a ratio of 1: 1 because of the characteristic and very intense aroma.|
|Storage||The shaded clean place at room temperature.|
|Specific Gravity||0,90 g/ml|