- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Hydrolate fruit prickly pear fig - ECOCERT
INCI: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Flower Water
Citrus aurantium is a tree of bitter orange which fruits are used to obtain this valuable and exclusive hydrolate.
The tree originates from Asia. It arrived in Europe around X century in the area of the Mediterranean Basin (France, Italy, Spain).
According to the name, the hydrolate is obtained from fresh flowers of this bitter breed of orange.
Properties of the hydrolate are as follow:
Advantages of the hydrolate:
- it perfectly moisturizes,
- decreases irritations and red patches,
- the fragrance calms and relaxes you.
It is recommended for the following complexions:
An interesting detail is that rose hydrolate is widely used in eastern countries, especially in Asia, as a cooking ingredient for the preparation of sweets and meat.
|Use||In Cosmetics: body and face tonics and mists, aromatic oils, body creams and emulsions.|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%, it can be applied directly onto the skin.|
|Storage||Fridge, tightly shit receptacle|
|Expiring date||Given on the package