- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
Peel-off algae mask with acerola and vitamin C
INCI: Marine polysaccharides, Spirulina, Acerola, Essential oil of orange
Peel-off algae masque with acerola and vitamin C is a professional algae mask which, when combined with water, gives dense, ready to use mass. owing to the content of acerola which is rich in vitamin C, it stops and reduces the effects of skin aging.
What is more, it has a property of brightening skin's discolorations. It tones up the skin and makes it elastic.
Spirulina, which is one of the ingredients of the mask, is very rich in natural vitamin A (from 10 to 15 times more than in carrot) and it is needed to rebuild the epidermis as well as to improve its elasticity.
- 30g of mask should be diluted in 90ml of cold non-carbonated mineral or the spring water.
- Stir until obtaining homogenous mass.
- Next, quickly put the homogenous mass onto the face and neck.
- After 15-20 minutes remove the mask from the face, beginning from the edges.
- Rinse the face and neck with water.
- Sea polysaccharides
- Acerola (vitamin C)
- Orange essential oil
|Use||Face, neck and neckline masks.|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%, it can be applied directly onto the skin. The ratio of mixture to water is 30/90.|
|Storage||Tightly shut in room temperature, protect against the direct access of light and humidity.|
|Expiring date||Given on the label.|
Recipes for serums under algae masks, clays and muds: