- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
INCI: Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil
Red Raspberry Seed Oil is obtained from the grains of raspberries by means of cold-pressing method and subsequently does not undergo either the process of refining nor filtration. It is a rich source of non-saturated fatty acids (omega-3 and omega-6); it also contains a high level of carotenoids, alfa and beta tocopherol as well as ellagic acid which has anticancer properties. The oil has anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties. It stimulates skin regeneration, supports healing of injuries and prevents the creation of blackheads.
It is an ideal product for mature and dry, irritation-prone skin. The oil improves softness and smoothness of the skin simultaneously reducing the loss of water through the epidermis. As a result of using raspberry seed oil the skin becomes firm, the production of collagen and elastin increases, therefore, wrinkles are smoothed. It provides the skin with a wide array of protection against harmful UV-A and UV-B radiation.
Raspberry seed oil can be applied directly onto the skin and gets absorbed quite quickly. It can be also used as an additive to cosmetics. Raspberry seed oil is yellow and has beautiful raspberry fragrance.
|Use||Cosmetics formulas, massages|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%. It can be applied directly onto the skin|
|Storage||Fridge, tightly shut receptacle|
|Expiring date||Given on the package|