- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Triple hyaluronic acid - 3% solution
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
INCI: Solum Diatomeae (Diatomaceous Earth/Terrede Diatomées) - Algin - Calcium Sulfate -Talc - Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate - Trisodium Phosphate - Sodium Ascorbate - Himanthalia Elongata Powder.
Revitalizing peel-off algae mask our store offers a professional product which only requires to add water in order to obtain a ready-made mask.
The mask nourishes and regenerates tired skin brining it a relief at the same time.
The presence of algae and sea polysaccharides in the mask regenerates tired skin and helps it keep a good condition.
The mask effectively moisturizes and nourishes as well as mineralizes the skin, therefore, it may be used so as to restore healthy look even to very tired skin. The product in our offer is recommended for every skin type and its effects restore the skin brightness and freshness.
- Fatigue – the loss of vitality;
- Symptoms of skin tiredness and roughness;
- The loss of skin firmness;
- Skin hypoxia and undernutrition;
- Moisturizing and a need for restoring brightness (e.g. due to the effects of sun rays).
- 30g of mask should be diluted in 90ml of cold non-carbonated mineral or spring water.
- Stir until obtaining homogenous mass.
- Next, quickly put the homogenous mass onto the face and neck.
- After 15-20 minutes remove the masque from the face, beginning from the edges.
- Rinse the face and neck with water.
|Use||Face, neck and neckline mask.|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%, it can be applied directly onto the skin. The ratio of mixture to water is 30/90.|
|Storage||Tightly shut in room temperature, protect against the direct access of light and humidity.|
|Expiring date:||Expiring date: Given on the label.|
Recipes for serums under algae masks, clays and muds: