- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Triple hyaluronic acid - 3% solution
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Natural Tea Tree Essentail Oil
INCI: Rosa Canina Fruit Oil
Rose Hip Fruit Oil is obtained by means of cold-pressing of pips taken from the inside of ripe fruit. It is a rich source of vitamins A, E and C, as well as carotenoids, flavonoids, tannins and vitamins from group B; it is a source of indispensable non-saturated fatty acids. The oil is recommended for sensitive, dry, mature and thread-vein complexions, but it also helps in the treatment of acne and psoriasis.
Owing to a unique composition of active substances, it is an ideal additive to anti-aging and anti-inflammatory cosmetics which regenerate aging skin damaged as a result of weather (sun, frost, wind).
The oil makes wrinkles and small scars smooth, it alleviates irritations, it has anti-inflammatory, protective and regenerative properties thanks to the high content of linoleic acid, α-Linolenic acid and vitamin A. It visibly removes scars and striae of the skin as well as prevents their creation. It influences the reduction of post-acne scars, sun discolorations and reduces damaged and falling hair.
|Use||Cosmetics for sensitive and atopic complexions, anti-aging preparations, scar and striae of the skin reduction, regeneration of damaged hair|
|Recommended concentration||It can be applied directly onto the skin;|
|Storage||A semi-dark, clean place; it is recommended to keep the oil in the fridge after opening.|
|Expiring date||Given on the package|
The product is used in recipes: