- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- French Green Clay
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
INCI: Organic Rosa Damascena Destilate (98%), Water, Sodium Benzoate, Potasium Sorbate, Citric Acid,
Rosa Damascena Damasc rose - it is a hybrid of a French rose and a musk rose (rosa moschata). It originally comes from the region of Asia Minor. It was imported to Europe in XVIII century.
Rose hydrolate is made from rose petals and has pleasant rosy fragrance. It has been known in Arabic countries since a long time, and nowadays it is valued and used all over the world.
The properties of hydrolate are as follow:
Advantages of hydrolate:
- it restores the natural skin balance,
- it soothes red patches,
- it helps for tired eyes,
- it regenerates dry and sensitive skin,
- it flattens wrinkles.
It is recommended for the following complexions:
An interesting detail is that rose hydrolate is widely used in eastern countries, especially in Asia, as a cooking ingredient for the preparation of sweets and meat.
|Use||In Cosmetics: creams, toners, aromatic oils, hair conditioners; components of perfumes and preparations for feminine wash|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%, it can be applied directly onto the skin|
|Storage||Fridge, tightly shut receptacle|
|Expiring date||Given on the package|
The product is used in recipes: