- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Jasmine hydrolat (hydrosol) - ECOCERT
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Dried marigold (calendula) petals
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
INCI: Organic Rosa Damascena Destilate (98%), Water, Sodium Benzoate, Potasium Sorbate, Citric Acid,
Rosa Damascena Damasc rose - it is a hybrid of a French rose and a musk rose (rosa moschata). It originally comes from the region of Asia Minor. It was imported to Europe in XVIII century.
Rose hydrolate is made from rose petals and has pleasant rosy fragrance. It has been known in Arabic countries since a long time, and nowadays it is valued and used all over the world.
The properties of hydrolate (effects):
Advantages of hydrolate:
- it restores natural skin balance,
- it soothes red patches,
- it helps for tired eyes,
- it regenerates dry and sensitive skin,
- it flattens wrinkles.
It is recommended for the following complexions:
A curious detail is that rose hydrolate is widely used in eastern countries, especially in Asia, as a cooking ingredient for the preparation of sweets and meat.
|Use||In Cosmetics: creams, tonics, aromatic oils, hair conditioners; components of perfumes and preparations for feminine wash|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%, it can be applied directly onto the skin|
|Storage||Fridge, tightly shut receptacle|
|Expiring date||Given on the package|
The product is used in recipes: