- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Jasmine hydrolat (hydrosol) - ECOCERT
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Dried marigold (calendula) petals
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
INCI: Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
Shea Butter, unrefined. Owing to the high content of unsaponifiable fractions (phytosterols, triterpenes), it has perfect skin care properties. It is also a natural source of antioxidants (catechin). The butter is a rich source of vitamins F and E, provitamin A, non-saturated fatty acids and allantonin. The presence of cinnamic acid and cycloartenol allows including the shea butter into the group of natural filters protecting against UV radiation and slowing premature aging. It is also a rich source of triterpenes which have anti-swelling and anti-inflammatory properties; they act against bacteria, soothe, smooth, revitalize and stimulate blood circulation. Additionally it enhances the preservation of water inside skin cells, exerts a positive effect on fat complexion and does not block ostia of hair follicles.
The butter has soothing and nourishing properties. It is recommended to use at night for people with fat complexion. It also helps in treatment of some skin diseases such as acne vulgaris, psoriasis vulgaris and dermatosis. In Africa the butter is used without additions as ointment acting against the striae of the skin, helping in infant and child-care, rubbing down sore muscles, treating rheumatism and skin irritations. The shea butter is a natural nourishment for dry, breakable and splitting hair. It does not have any allergic properties and can be applied directly onto all areas of the skin including these around eyes. It shows a high relation with fat layers of the epidermis and enhances their protection as well as strengthens intercellular cement.
It is responsible for skin-care and does not leave the fatty feeling.
|Use||In Cosmetics for skin and body moistening and nourishing products, preparations protecting against harmful influence of whether, the production of creams, balsams and soaps (a high content of unsaponifiable fraction).|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%, it can be applied directly onto the skin|
|Storage||Fridge, tightly shut receptacle|