- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Gel tonic with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- A plastic bottle 30 ml with metering and dosing element.
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- French Green Clay
- A plastic bottle 15 ml with metering and dosing element.
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
INCI: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Ixide
Silk Gold is a interferential pigment which changes colour depending on the light incidence angle. It is made on the base of mica and has consistency of white powder with golden luster having different shades of gold. It can be mixed with other interferential pigments. The product is transparent, soi t may be used in colour (eye shadows, lip glosses, powders, foundations) and skin care cosmetics (brightening balms and soaps).
When a small amount of it is added to a foundation or a face cream it has brightening properties.
The size of grains is 7.0-14.0 μm.
It may be used in 100% on skin.