- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- French Green Clay
- Witch hazel flower water (HYDROLAT)
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Zinc oxide
- Exfoliating and moisturizing cream with urea (10% ), salicilic acid (2%) and lactic acid (2%)
- Glyceryl Cocoate
INCI: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Ixide
Silk Gold is a interferential pigment which changes colour depending on the light incidence angle. It is made on the base of mica and has consistency of white powder with golden luster having different shades of gold. It can be mixed with other interferential pigments. The product is transparent, soi t may be used in colour (eye shadows, lip glosses, powders, foundations) and skin care cosmetics (brightening balms and soaps).
When a small amount of it is added to a foundation or a face cream it has brightening properties.
The size of grains is 7.0-14.0 μm.
It may be used in 100% on skin.