- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel tonic with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- French Green Clay
- A plastic bottle 60ml with atomizer.
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Witch hazel flower water (HYDROLAT)
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Hydrolate fruit prickly pear fig - ECOCERT
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
INCI: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Silca
Splendid blue is a pigment from Colours group (10-60 μm) These pigments are produced by putting together layers of titanium dioxide and silicon monoxide on the matrix of mica. This process requires advanced coating technology because each colour has to have specified layer thickness to reach maximum colour value. The result is a gamut of great interferential colours. SPLENDID BLUE is a interferential pigment which changes colour depending on the light incidence angle. It is made on the base of mica and has consistency of white powder with blue luster having different shades of yellow.
The size of grains is 10.0-6.0 μm. It may be used in 100% on skin.
The color cosmetics: eyeshadow and eyebrows, blush. To give a cold color, a small amount of the lipsticks and lip gloss
||From 0,01% to 100%|
|Storage||At room temperature, tightly closed container. Protect from light.|
|Solubility||Dispersible in oils|
||Given on the label|