- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Triple hyaluronic acid - 3% solution
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
INCI: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Amygdalus Communis (Rosaceae) or sweet almond oil is made from the seeds of sweet almond tree which undergo pressing in order to obtain amber almond oil with light, pleasant and characteristic fragrance. It is one of the oldest and the best cosmetic oils containing 30 to 50% of fat.
Almond tree grows primarily in central Asia and the area of the Mediterranean Sea. Nowadays it is grown commercially in Spain, France, Italy, Greece and California.
Sweet almond oil contains oleic and linoleic acids as well as vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, D and E. It is unusually delicate and therefore suitable for the care of infants’ sensitive skin. It is especially recommended for dry and aging skin; it is neutral and does not produce allergies. It visibly rejuvenates the skin and gives her a nice look. When used systematically it becomes a great emollient which polishes the skin.
Sweet almond oil is used in treatment of eczema, psoriasis vulgaris and in cases of dry, itching and irritated skin. It is light, easily absorbed by the skin and therefore used with pleasure for massaging purposes.
|Use||As base oil used in the production of different cosmetics such as balsams, lotions and soaps. Other uses include massaging and aromatherapy.|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%. It can be applied directly onto the skin|
|Storage||Fridge, tightly shut receptacle|
The product is used in recipes: