- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Jasmine hydrolat (hydrosol) - ECOCERT
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Dried marigold (calendula) petals
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
INCI: Water, Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid is a glycosaminoglycan (a type of polysaccharide) which appears in all living organisms. It belongs to the most numerous group of compounds which have an identical chemical structure in both bacteria and in human beings. Its name comes from the Greek word hyalos, meaning glass. It is colourless and according to the name glassy as well as translucent.
Hyaluronic acid present in the skin is one of its most important components. By biding water in the epidermis, it prevents the creation of wrinkles and provides elasticity. What is more, it holds water in the organism as well as the level of tissue fluid contained in the extracellular matrix.
The amount of hyaluronic acid in young skin is in abundance. It ensures that the young skin does not have wrinkles and looks fresh. Over time the amount of fluid decreases and water bindings are not as strong as they used to be. Hyaluronic acid protects skin against drying and it enhances its defensive abilities.
Gels on the base of the acid are used for filling tissue defects, wrinkles as well as breast and lips augmentation. It is especially recommended for mature, wrinkle-prone skin and also for dry, non-elastic skin. It does not produce allergies or irritations. It gives the skin firmness and makes it incredibly smooth.
It has soothing properties and naturally protects skin by means of creating a kind of protective film on its surface.
This product contains 3 types of hyaluronic acid weights:
* 1 % macromolecular hyaluronic acid 1.0-1.8 MDA
* 1 % low molecular weight hyaluronic acid 100 000 - 400 000 DA
* 1 % ultra low molecular weight hyaluronic acid up to 10 000 DA
Face creams, face serums and tonics.
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%|
|Storage||Tightly shut in a refrigerator|