- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- French Green Clay
- Witch hazel flower water (HYDROLAT)
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Zinc oxide
- Exfoliating and moisturizing cream with urea (10% ), salicilic acid (2%) and lactic acid (2%)
- Glyceryl Cocoate
Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
INCI: Spray dried seawater, Thalisource, Papaya and bromelain, Rice starch.
Tropical fruit enzyme exfoliating scrub allows simple and immediate preparation of a cosmetic with the highest possible quality.
Enzyme peel has the natural power of pineapple and papaya. Fruit enzyme peel cleans the surface of the skin, removes dead cells of the epidermis and stimulates the process of skin regeneration.
A combination of papain (contained in papayas) and bromelanin (obtained from the fruit of pineapple) allowed for the creation of highly effective product which is the result of complementary protolytic effect of both enzymes, whereas oligosaccharides assure proper skin moistening.
Aromatic enzyme scrub connected with rice meal gently cleans and bleaches the skin, stimulating the senses with the fragrance of tropical fruits, ripening in the beams of hot sun.
It is recommended for spa procedures, wellness rituals, - the peel also has gentle and tonic properties for very sensitive skin.
Mix the powder with warm water (c.a. 35°C) until one receives homogenous mass.
The amount of powder:
- 20g with 40ml of water for face
- 200g with 400ml of water for body
It can be applied onto whole body or face and neck with the exception of the area around eyes. Rinse the peel 10 to 15 min after application
- powdered algae
- an extract from papaya and pineapple
- rice meal
|Use||Face and body enzyme scrub|
Up to 100%, it can be applied directly onto the skin.
|Storage||Tightly shut receptacle in room temperature, protect against the direct acess of light and humidity.|
|Expiring date||Given on the package|