- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- French Green Clay
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Hydrolate fruit prickly pear fig - ECOCERT
- Natural Base Cream
INCI: L-alfa takoferol octan
Vitamin E – L-alpha tocopherol is commonly regarded as youth and health elixir. It is one of the factors inhibiting cellular aging processes and takes part in supplying body with oxygen. It accelerates the treatment of burnings, makes scars more smooth and elastic and protects against sun radiation.
It protects the adipose layer of the epidermis and enhances its softness and elasticity. It supports the treatment of dermatosis, acne as well as prevents the creation of red marks. It appears in multiple vegetable products e.g. leaf vegetables, crude cereal grains or in vegetable oils. It also exists in abundance in mint leaves, nettles, broccoli or spinach.
Vitamin E is resistant towards high temperatures, strong acids and alkalies, it is not soluble in water, but becomes destroyed when exposed to light or oxygen.
- Anti-aging, antioxidating and regenerative creams as well as emulsions for every complexion.
|Use||Anti-aging, antioxidating and regenerative creams as well as emulsions for every complexion.|
|Recommended concentration||From 0.5% to 1.5%.|
|Storage||Tightly shut receptacle, protect against light.|
|Expiring date||Given on the label.|
The product is used in recipes: