- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Triple hyaluronic acid - 3% solution
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Natural Tea Tree Essentail Oil
INCI: Triticum vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
Wheat germ oil is obtained as a result of cold pressing method. It is an ideal additive to anti-aging preparations with moisturizing properties. It removes edemas and erythema which makes it a great choice for vein, sensitive and irritated complexion.
The oil is a rich source of vitamin E, ceramides, lecithin and essential non-saturated fatty acids such palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic and linolenic acid. Owing to high content of ceramides, the oil keeps the skin healthy by delaying aging processes and keeping it moisturized; the effects of ceramides are intensified by high content of vitamin E in the oil. What is more vitamin E has antioxidant properties, based on an ability to prevent lipids peroxidation, and is able to catch free radicals; it also protects the skin against the sun. The high content of vitamin E and ceramides in wheat germ oil gives it anti-inflammatory properties, hence a local application of oil removes edemas and erythema. It also has antiedemic properties.
The presence of vitamin E in the oil stimulates microcirculation and, as a result, improves the distribution of nourishing products in the body, as well as facilitates the removal of catabolites being the result of skin metabolism. It is especially important in the case when the amount of nourishing products provided by the blood has decreased e.g. as a result of skin aging when the demand for these products is greater or in order to prevent the striae of the skin after pregnancy.
The oil prevents psilosis by means of enhancing microcirculation in the skin of the head and regeneration of dystrophic cells of a hair bulb. Wheat germ oil properties: - It keeps the skin and hair healthy: linoleic acid , vitamin E, ceramides, moisturizing and polishing properties; it makes the skin firm. - It has antioxidant effect: vitamin E, anti-aging properties, protects against the sun and retains the colour of hair. - It has anti-inflammatory effect: linoleic acid, ceramides, vitamin E, products for sensitive and irritated skin, protects against the sun. - It stimulates microcirculation: vitamin E.
Wheat germ oil properties:
- It keeps the skin and hair healthy: linoleic acid , vitamin E, ceramides, moisturizing and polishing properties; it makes the skin firm
- It has antioxidant effect: vitamin E, anti-aging properties, protects against the sun and retains the colour of hair
- It has anti-inflammatory effect: linoleic acid, ceramides, vitamin E, products for sensitive and irritated skin, protects against the sun
- It stimulates microcirculation: vitamin E
|Use||In Cosmetics: cosmetics for hair care and for dry and sensitive complexion; anti-aging preparations|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100% directly onto the skin; in cosmetic formulas from 0,5 to 5%.|
|Storage||In dry and cool place; protect against the sun, temp. up to 21°C|
|Expiring date||Given on the package|