- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
INCI: Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Oil
It is an oil obtained as a result of cold-pressing of ripe seeds. It preserves natural properties of vitamin E, A, biotin, β-Carotene, lecithine, magnesium, zinc as well as indispensable non-saturated fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6, linoleic acid, α-Linolenic acid which help to keep the skin in good condition and to prevent premature aging.
It also regenerates damaged and dry skin, it shows anti-aging, soothing and alleviating properties towards irritations. It has a natural filter protecting against the sun with SPF (Sun Protecting Factor) between 3-4. It increases skin resistance, makes it smooth and provides softness as well as elasticity.
It is an ideal cosmetic for dry, thread-vein, irritation-prone, aging and sunburnt skin. It promotes the removal of dandruff as well as head itching. Nowadays the presence of phytosterols and phospholipids decrease dry skin which becomes visible in the form of improved moistening and general skin condition; tocopherlos, though, decide about its anti-inflammatory, soothing, normalizing and anti-free radical properties.
The oil is used in products which have soothing and moistening effects. In the case of dry skin, it soothes irritations, breaking; besides it is ideal for sensitive, atopic and exfoliating complexions. The oil is a very good product to be used after therapies with strong acids and retinoids. It regenerates the skin after sunburns, it shows rejuvenating properties and provide firmness in the case of mature skin. Additionally it is used in the care of seborrheic and acne-prone skin.
|Use||In Cosmetics: cosmetics for hair-care as well as for dry, sensitive, atopic and exfoliating complexions, anti-aging preparations|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%, it can be applied directly onto the skin or hair, in hair-care cosmetics the concentration should be between 1 to 5%.|
|Storage||Fridge, tightly shut receptacle; it is sensitive for oxidation in case of high temperatures.|
|Expiring date||Given on the package|