- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel tonic with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- French Green Clay
- A plastic bottle 60ml with atomizer.
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Witch hazel flower water (HYDROLAT)
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Hydrolate fruit prickly pear fig - ECOCERT
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
INCI: Amyris balsamifera oil
West Indian Natural Sandalwood Oil is produced form the Santalum tree (amyris balsamifera) and belongs to the group of sandalwood oils. Its fragrance differs from the most popular East Indian Sandalwood Oil (santalum album).
The Sandalwood Oil is used in many cosmetic procedures, food industry, and natural cosmetics. It has got strong soothing and calming properties, controls and limits inflammatory conditions caused by eczemas and acne. The Sandalwood Oil smooths dry and ageing skin, stimulates immune system, regulates activity of endocrine system, and positively impacts psyche during menopause period. When applied on skin, it perfectly regenerates and support treatment of injuries, ulcers, boils, spots, and other dermatological aliments. It alleviates all inflammatory skin conditions, treats injuries, and helps reduce scars, stretch marks and maculae.
Since time immemorial a paste produced from sandalwood tree has been used as perfect protection against changes of skin structure and colour. The oil has got the same properties which make it a valuable ingredient of many natural and organic cosmetics, including soaps, liquids or skin care creams.
The Sandalwood Oil is great for soothing and calming skin inflammatory conditions, treats different kinds of infections, and softens as well as refreshes skin. Its aromatic properties positively influence memory and support concentration. It may also be used to facilitate the transition from normal to relaxed state. As in case of improving memory, aromatic properties of the Sandalwood Oil help alleviate stress, fear, and anxiety. Its fragrance considerably improves mood and concentration. The Sandalwood Oil also increases sense of duty and adds energy.
Its aromatic properties have been known for centuries, so the Sandalwood Oil is used in many perfumes, toilet waters or odorants.
Prior to the use spread oil in the base oil.
It may irritate sensitive skin.
For external use only. It may irritate skin.
Do not use during pregnancy!
- glass, brown pharmaceutical bottle
|Use||Cosmetic formulations, aromatherapy, massages.|
|Storage||Tightly shut in a fridge, protect against children.|
|Solubility||In oils or ethyl alcohol..|