- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Jasmine hydrolat (hydrosol) - ECOCERT
- Dried marigold (calendula) petals
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
INCI: Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower Water
Hamamelis virginiana is a witch-hazel – a big, deciduous shrub originating from eastern part of North America.
The hydrosol is mainly obtained from bark and leaves; it has a characteristic forest fragrance as well as translucent colour. It contains tannins (elagotannins and hamamelitannins), flavonoids, phenolic acids as well as essential oils.
Properties of the hydrosol are as follow:
- anti-fungal and anti-hemorrhagic,
- it regulates subcutaneous circulation.
Advantages of the hydrosol:
- it provides the body with elasticity,
- it accelerates the skin regeneration process,
- it visibly rejuvenates the skin,
- in the form of compresses on fatigued muscles, it warms them and brings relief.
Other advantages of the witch hazel flower water are:
- accelerated healing of injuries;
- the removal of swellings produced by means of:
- insects bites,
- it prevents infections
- it prevents from the negative influence of harmful solar radiation,
- it heals after-shaving and depilation skin irritations.
It is recommended for the following complexions:
- thread vein,
- with red patches,
|Use||As a toner (100% of the hydrosol), it can be used instead of water in cosmetic formulas, in anti-inflammatory products, as compresses on swollen places, masques, emulsions, peelings.|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%, it can be applied directly onto the skin.|
|Storage||Fridge, tightly shit receptacle|
|Solubility||In water and alcohol|
|Expiring date||Given on the package|