- Water - distilled / deionized
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Gel toner with lactobionic acid for sensitive and vascular skin
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- A glass bottle 5ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap.
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- French Green Clay
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Glyceryl Cocoate
INCI: Zinc oxide
Zinc oxide a white powder, is the oxide of zinc. It has a formula of ZnO. Zinc Oxide is used in a wide range of cosmetics and personal care products including makeup, nail products, baby lotions, bath soaps and foot powders. Zinc Oxide is also used in Over-the-Counter (OTC) drug products such as skin protectants including ano-rectal skin protectant products, for example, diaper rash ointments, and sunscreen products.
Zinc oxide works as a suncreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radation. Sunscreen products reduce or prevent sunburn and premature aging of the skin. Preventing sunburn is an important factor in reducing the risk of getting skin cancer. Sunscreens should not be confused with sun tanning products lotion which allow sunlight to reach the skin and cause tanning (darkening).