- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- French Green Clay
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
INCI: Zinc oxide
Zinc oxide a white powder, is the oxide of zinc. It has a formula of ZnO. Zinc Oxide is used in a wide range of cosmetics and personal care products including makeup, nail products, baby lotions, bath soaps and foot powders. Zinc Oxide is also used in Over-the-Counter (OTC) drug products such as skin protectants including ano-rectal skin protectant products, for example, diaper rash ointments, and sunscreen products.
Zinc oxide works as a suncreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radation. Sunscreen products reduce or prevent sunburn and premature aging of the skin. Preventing sunburn is an important factor in reducing the risk of getting skin cancer. Sunscreens should not be confused with sun tanning products lotion which allow sunlight to reach the skin and cause tanning (darkening).