- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
INCI: Argania Spinosa (Argan) Nut Oil
Argania Spinosa is an evergreen argan-tree which can survive over 200 years and originates from Morocco. Even nowadays it is rarely encountered in different regions. The tree reaches up to 10 meters producing flowers and fruit out of which a golden, argan oil is produced with characteristic nut-fragrance.
The properties of the oil have been known since time immemorial in the dry Moroccan climate. It was perfect for the care of dry hair and skin which are exposed to sun. Nowadays, precious properties of the oil are known all over the world.
Argan oil is also used by traditional medicine in the treatment of the skin diseases e.g. chicken-pox, because it enhances wounds healing and it has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties. It protects the skin and hair against the effects of sunrays as well as it stimulates blood circulation.
|Use||In cosmetics: face and body creams, hair-masks, face masks, make-up removers, anti-aging preparation.|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%, in cosmetic products up to 20%.|
|Storage||A semi-dark, clean place in the temperature of 15-20°C.|
|Expiring date||Given on the package.|
*author of the picture is: MPF
The product is used in recipes: