- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Triple hyaluronic acid - 3% solution
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Natural Tea Tree Essentail Oil
INCI: Propanediol; Glycerin; Aqua; Curculigo Orchioides Root Extract
Nowadays a term sensitive skin is especially frequently used because a large part of the population shows specific susceptibility towards specified external impulses. The sensitive skin is defined as subjective skin over-reactivity.
People who experience this phenomenon exhibit stronger skin reactions to external factors e.g. cosmetics, environment (cold, heat, sun, wind) or internal factors such as the change of lifestyle, stress, medications, or metabolism disorders which are the reasons for this over-reactivity.
Caresoft is an ideal proposition for sensitive skin with innovative mechanism based on in-vivo and in-vitro studies. It influences internal mechanisms of pH control, improves cells cohesion, enhances epidermis integrity and barrier function, but above all, it diminishes skin reactivity and sensitivity.
The substance is obtained from the root-stock of a plant called Curculigo orchioides, popularly referred to as Curculigo. The main component of curculigo are glycosides, polysaccharides (hemicellulose, starch, resins, mucus), fats and calcium oxalate; the root-stock also contains glucose, mannose, xylose and glucuronic acid. The other substances isolated from the root-stocks are phenolic glycoside, referred to as curcio glycoside, as well as sapogenin and yuccagenin.
The result of in-vitro tests - Caresoft can be regarded as a perfect modulator of internal mechanisms regulating sensitive skin:
- the increase in the expression of NHE1 in keratinocytes
- pH modulation • more cells with higher intercellular pH
- extracellular acidification
- the increase of cells cohesion
The results of in-vivo tests:
- 65% decrease of sensitive skin cases and skin over-reactivity after 28 days of using.
- 25% longer reaction time to irritating substance in volunteers who suffered from sensitive skin after the end of using the product.
- The reduction of skin surface pH for about 0.04. 13% increase of protection against external factors assured by skin barrier.
- 20% faster regeneration of skin barrier.
The conducted tests confirm the fact that Caresoft is an ideal active component improving condition of sensitive skin.
|Use||Personal intimacy products, make-ups for sensitive skin, cosmetics for sensitive skin, after-shave products, children products. Products for the care of scalp|
|Recommended concentration:||From 3.0% to 5.0%.|
|Storage:||In room temperature, tightly shut receptacle. Protect against the access of light and humidity.|
|Expiring date:||Given on the label|
The product is used in recipes: