- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
INCI: Oenothera Biennis Seed Oil
Evening Primrose Seed Oil is obtained from the seeds of Oenothera biennis. It contains, infrequently appearing in plants, gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), phytosterols, vitamin E and polyphenolic compounds. It has an ability to collect in deeper strata of the skin and protects against drying. It soothes irritations, dermatitis and slows down aging processes.
It prevents the creation of wrinkles by removing them and makes the skin more smooth. Due to the fact that it does not block pores, it can be used for either dry, exfoliating, atopic, sensitive or oily skin with a tendency to collect impurities.
Oenothera seed oil regulates humidity, cellular metabolism, the activity of sebaceous glands, it regenerates, alleviates itching and improves skin elasticity. The presence of gamma-linolenic acid provides the skin with proper resistance and influences regression of the symptoms of aging. It is an ideal product for the treatment of skin aliments (dry skin, irritations, eczema, pimples, seborrhoeic dermatitis, some types of psoriasis ect.
|Use||In Cosmetics: cosmetic formulas, massages, hair-care cosmetics.|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%, it can be applied directly onto the skin.|
|Storage||Cold, dark place.|
|Expiring date||Given on the label.|
The product is used in recipes: