- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
Glycerin is a colourless and highly hygroscopic substance of thick syrup consistency. It is one of the oldest skin moistening substances. Its properties can be attributed to a very small particle which has an ability to penetrate the skin very deeply and to maintain its proper moistening on both a surface of the skin and in the horny layer.
Glycerin has perfect alleviating properties, it ideally moistens dry, improperly cornifying and cracking-prone epidermis, leaving a feeling of smoothness and softness. Too high concentration of glycerin in a cosmetic leaves a feeling of viscosity on the skin.
|Use||In Cosmetics: face-care milks, tonics, creams and gels, washing emulsions|
|Recommended concentration||From 5.0% to 15.0%.|
|Storage||In room temperature, tightly shut receptacle.|
|Expiring date||Given on the label|
The product is used in recipes: