- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Glyceryl Cocoate
- Triple hyaluronic acid - 3% solution
INCI: Hydrolyzed Keratin
Hydrolyzed Keratin is a fibrous protein of the epidermis and its adnexa such as hair and nails. It enhances and strengthens the structure of damaged hair and nails, restoring their polish and healthy look; besides it maintains a proper level of moisturizing.
In nail enamels and conditioners - it regenerates the structure of damaged plaque and results in its hardening and strengthening, prevents hair breaking and splitting as well as bears extreme similarity to proteins existing in skin and hair.
It is especially recommended for the production of conditioners for the following types of nails:
- yellow with discolorations,
- damaged and splitting,
- thin and easily cracking,
- with dried and cracking epidermis as well as preparations hiding nail irregularities and becoming the basis for enamel.
In hair conditioners, keratin supplements the lack of building components of a hair. Its particles build themselves in damaged places of hair sheath subsequently strengthening them and increasing their elasticity as well as volume by means of the creation of protective colloids which protect the hair against harmful effects of oxidative (paints) and reducing preparations.
|Use||Hair and nail conditioners, hair sprays, nail enamels, bubble baths, after-shaves, anti-dandruff shampoos and preparations, preparations for stylization of hair, permanent wave and bleaching preparations, preparations in the form of foam, regenerative hair conditioners (a type of "fluid hair").|
From 3 to 5%.
|Storage||A semi-dark, clean and dry in room temperature|
|Solubility||In water and alcohols but insoluble in fats|
|Expiring date||Given on the package|
The product is used in recipes: