- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
INCI: Cucurbita Pepo (Puplin) Seed Oli
Pumpkin seed oil is characterized by dark-amber colour; it is cold-pressed by means of traditional methods. The oil is a rich source of vitamins C, D, A, E as well as zinc, β-Carotene, lecithin and high-value once or multiple times non-saturated fatty acids.
It can be used for any type of skin but it is especially recommended for dry, exfoliating, breaking, mature (it smoothens wrinkles) types, besides it also prevents striae of the skin.
It has moisturizing, greasy and smoothing properties as well as, owing to a high content of potassium, cleansing and brightening effects. In case it is used as massage oil it should be mixed with another vegetable oil in 1:2 ratio
|Use||In cosmetic formulas for sensitive, thread-vein and mature complexions. Massage oils|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 20% in cosmetic products|
|Storage||A semi-dark, clean place; keep in the fridge after opening|
|Expiring date||Given on the package|
The product is used in recipes: