- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
INCI: Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil
Sesame Oil - a cold-pressed sesame oil obtained from the seeds of this plant. Its colour varies from bright to dark yellow and brown. It is used in preparations for dry, mixed, mature, improperly supplied with blood and sensitive skin. It is also used in cosmetics protecting against the sun (it has a natural protective factor between 3-4), in preparations for the care of dry hair as well as dry skin on the head. The sesame oil has warm-up and cleansing (antidotal) properties; it also regulates the work of sebaceous glands.
The oil has a high content of fatty acids from the omega-6 group – a linoleic acid with simultaneously high content of natural preservatives such as sesamol and sesamin. The presence of these organic compounds makes the oil, as one of very few so rich in non-saturated fatty acids, stable in room temperature. Sesamol in connection with natural tocopherols is a very active anti-oxidant which sweeps away free radicals.
Included to the group of anti-aging preparations, it increases a barrier function of the skin, reduces loss of water through the epidermis and increases elasticity. In view of the warm-up properties, the sesame oil is not recommended for thread-vein skin as well as in case of inflammatory conditions.
|Use||In Cosmetics: face and body creams, face masques, massages|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%, it can be applied directly onto the skin|
|Storage:||A semi-dark, clean and cool place|
|Expiring date||Given on the package|
The product is used in recipes: