- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- French Green Clay
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- Triple hyaluronic acid - 3% solution
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
- Natural Tea Tree Essentail Oil
Allantoin is a derivative of urea which has soothing properties and accelerates the process of healing of damaged epidermis.
It is used in pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries; in moistening creams it subsides the symptoms of psoriasis, it has anti-inflammatory and tensing properties, it also accelerates the process of skin regeneration.
In view of its soothing properties, it is a great additive to all kinds of washing preparations. Allantoin influences smoothing of the epidermis, moistens it and makes it more elastic.
Allantoin exists in nature in a root of comfrey, but the one used for the production of cosmetics has synthetic origin. It is also used as an active substance in anti-acne ointments and creams.
||In Cosmetics: milks, tonics, creams, face-care gels, washing emulsions|
| Recommended concentration
||From 0.5% to 2.0%.|
||In room temperature, tightly shut receptacle|
| Expiring date
||Given on the label|
The product is used in recipes: