- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- French Green Clay
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
An after-shave nourishing and alleviating serum
PROMOTION: While buying a set get a box with a thermos FREE!!!
We offer a set for individual preparation of a serum. The set contains elements for easy and quick preparation of a cosmetic at home.The basis for the preparation of the balm is a modern cosmetic base created entirely by us, whose formula is based on natural ingredients. We also offer a possibility of buying the base in our shop separately.
A mild balm which is an ideal after-shave cosmetic to every type of skin, especially very sensitive one. It prevents the creation of irritations of delicate complexion, simultaneously moistening and nourishing it intensively.
An extract from cantella asiatica shows anti-inflammatory, antiedemic and antibacterial properties, influences the reduction of wrinkles and prevents the creation of new ones, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid.
An aloe extract shows strong alleviating, anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties. It accelerates the healing of injuries and stimulates cells to faster regeneration which supports the regeneration of the epidermis. Its considerable moistening properties improve the increase of skin elasticity and firmness, simultaneously rebuilding its lipidic barrier. It stimulates fibroblasts to the synthesis of collagen and elastin, restoring healthy and youthful look.
A protein hydrolysate supplements the lack of soluble collagen and elastin in the skin; these preparations show regenerative and smoothing effects, restoring freshness, smoothness, elasticity, softness and proper moistening of the skin. What is more, the soluble collagen plays an important role in the process of granulation tissue growth and healing of injuries.
An avocado oil is a rich source of vitamins, amnioacids, proteins and non-saturated fatty acids. It also contains a squalane, which has anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties, as well as chlorophyll which shows antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects. The oil is recommended for the care of dry skin, regarding its considerable moistening properties, and mature one.
An argan oil lacks preservatives and has large amounts of fatty acids (omega-6 and -9) and vitamin E which is responsible for the oil’s antioxidating properties. Antioxidants support natural defensive mechanisms of human cells with the fight against damages caused by external factors. It is especially recommended for mature, dry and acne-prone skin. It supports healing of injuries and shows anti-inflammatory and alleviating properties. The oil protects the skin and hair against the effects of sun beams and stimulates blood circulation. .
Proper components of the set for the preparation of 100g of balm:
- Cream base - 35g
- An avocado oil – 2g
- An argan oil – 2g
- A cantella asiatica extract– 2g
- An aloe extract – 3g
- A collagen hydrolysate with addition of elastin – 2g
- A label
- A pipette
Water or hydrolate: 4ml – measure by means of the attached pipette or measuring vessel.
The amount of all ingredients in the set is precisely measured. The set does not contain water (hydrolate)
The preparation of the serum:
- Checking whether the received set is complete and preparing additional ingredients (water or hydrolate).
- The preparation of a work place adhering to the basic rules of hygiene.
- Add proper amount of distilled water (demineralizated) and attached oil into a receptacle with a cosmetic base, subsequently mixing everything until all ingredients are blended and the mass becomes homogenous.
- Add the remaining ingredients attached to the set into the obtained balm. The ingredients should be poured very precisely almost to the last drop while emptying receptacles.
- Finally, mix everything very precisely. The serum is ready to use.
- In the end one may add an essential oil.
The serum can be stored in room temperature up to 25°C. It is recommended to store it in a fridge.
Expiring date – 6 months.