- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Water - distilled / deionized
- A glass bottle 15ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
- French Green Clay
- Shea butter (karite) unrefined, organic - yellow
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Hydrolate fruit prickly pear fig - ECOCERT
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
COCOA BUTTER - unrefined - 100% natural
INCI: Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
Theobroma Cacao is a theobroma cacao tree originating from the tropical forests of central and southern America and it is widely spread in agriculture. Nowadays the largest cultivated areas are in Africa. The seeds of a proper cocoa tree are used to create the cocoa and cocoa butter, which, in turn, change into universally loved drinks and chocolate.
The cocoa butter has slightly brown colour as well as delicate and very pleasant cocoa fragrance. It contains vitamins, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron and oleic acid which is responsible for remarkable skin regeneration and moistening. What is more, antioxidants it contains neutralize free radicals which damage the skin. It is characterized by complete conformity with the skin which means that the components contained inside it are tolerated and absorbed by the skin. The cocoa butter can be successfully used for mature skin, removing wrinkles as well as providing brightness and smoothness.
The cocoa butter is one of the hardest natural fats; however, it smears perfectly when it touches the body and becomes warm as a result of rubbing.
|Use||In Cosmetics: creams, balsams, body butters, lip glosses and soaps, it can also be used for massages|
|Recommended concentration||Up to 100%|
|Storage||Fridge, protect against the light|
|Expire date||Up to 24 months|