- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Micellar water with rose water and natural betanin.
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Cream for skin capillaries with lactobionic acid
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Moisturizing cream for every type of skin
- PLUM Intensive regenerating face cream -for dry, atopic and mature skin
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
INCI: Soluble Collagen, Hydrolized Elastin
Collagen as an active component of cosmetic preparations acts as an natural skin moisturizing product simultaneously having a considerable impact on its protection against pre-mature aging. An addition of Elastin, which exists in a human body together with collagen, increases skin elasticity. Preparations are designed mostly for the care of the following types of skin: mature, tired as well as dried, as a result of excessive effects of weather and water.
In the human body, elastin is paired with collagen. The human body produces elastin after reaching the age of 25 and its complete atrophy occurs between 40 to 50 years of age – the skin becomes dry and less elastic. The process cannot be stopped from the physiological viewpoint, however, by means of cosmetic preparations containing elastin with collagen, we are able to obtain visible effects of proper moistening. Supplementing the lack of soluble collagen and elastin in the skin, the preparations have regenerative and smoothing properties, restoring freshness, smoothness, elasticity and softness as well as proper moistening.
Besides the soluble collagen plays an important role in the process of granulation tissue growth and injury healing, hence, it is recommended for the production of after-sun preparations in which it moistens and alleviates effects of excessive sunbathing. In hair preparations, the soluble collagen enriched with elastin additionally influences a structure of a hair by moistening and making it elastic, enhancing elasticity and improving hair combing. It is recommended for cosmetic preparations in the form of emulsions which are stable in temperatures between -5 to +40°C.
|Use||Creams, body balms, cosmetics for mature and damaged complexions with regenerative and moistening properties. Face masques and hair preparations|
From1.0 to 5.0%.
|Storage||A semi-dark, clean and dry place in room temperature|
|Solubility||In water and alcohols, insoluble in fats|
|Expiring date||Given on the package|
The product is used in recipes: