- A glass bottle 10ml with a cap, a guarantee ring and a dropper cap
- Tropical Fruit Enzyme Exfoliant Scrub
- Gel toner with almond Acid 5% and gluconolactone 4%
- Plastic Pasteur Pipette PP 3ml with graduations l
- French Green Clay
- Water - distilled / deionized
- Moisturizing gel toner with Urea, NMF and marshmallow
- Corundum (aluminium oxide)- Microdermabrasion crystals
- Rose hydrolat (hydrosol) ECO (1)
- Witch-hazel flower water (HYDROSOL)
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil
- Under eye elixir with green coffee oil and plum oil
Macromolecular Hyaluronic Acid - 1% solution
INCI: Water, Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid is a glycosaminoglycan (a type of polysaccharide) which appears in all living organisms. It belongs to the most numerous group of compounds which have an identical chemical structure in both bacteria and in human beings. Its name comes from the Greek word hyalos, meaning glass. It is colourless and according to the name - glassy as well as translucent.
Hyaluronic acid present in the skin is one of its most important components. By biding water in the epidermis, it prevents the creation of wrinkles and provides elasticity. What is more, it holds water in the organism as well as the level of tissue fluid contained in the extracellular matrix.
The young skin is rich in hyaluronic acid. It ensures that the young skin does not have wrinkles and looks fresh. Over the time, the amount of fluid decreases and water bindings are not as strong as they used to be. Hyaluronic acid protects the skin from drying and it enhances its defensive abilities.
Gels on the base of the acid are used for filling tissue defects, wrinkles as well as breast and lips augmentation. It is especially recommended for mature, wrinkle-prone skin and also for dry, non-elastic skin. It does not cause allergies or irritations. It gives the skin firmness and makes it incredibly smooth.
It has soothing properties and naturally protects the skin by creating a kind of protective film on its surface.
|Use||In cosmetics: milks, tonics, creams, face care, in aesthetic cosmetics, wrinkles fillings, lips and breast augmentation.|
|Recommended concentration||From 0.1 to 1% in water preparations|
|Storage||In fridge, tightly shut receptacle.|
The product is used in recipes: